In this technological arena, new advancements are being made each day. While one smartphone gets launched and becomes the center of attention, another shows itself up with better features diverting the attention yet again.
Keeping up with the tradition, Xiomi, the popular Chinese smartphone manufacturer has decided to step up its game by launching Redmi Note 8 Pro which has officially earned the title of the World’s first smartphone with a 64-megapixel camera. The launching ceremony happened in
Beijing where Xiomi exhibited its Note 8 devices as a successor to Note 7 which was launched last year.
Realme had also displayed its XT smartphone having the same massive 64-megapixel camera yet the official launch of Note 8 Pro has shifted the limelight to itself completely.
Key specifications of Redmi Note 8 Pro:
- Comes with a MediaTek HelioG90T
- Durable battery power of 4,500 mAh
- The distinguishing feature is its camera section having an array of four lenses, inclusive of a 64-megapixel primary lens, an 8-megapixel wide sensor, a 2-megapixel depth sensor and a 2-megapixel macro camera
- A 12-megapixel sensor lens works for a powerful front facing camera
- Packed with a 6.5 inch 1080p screen with extended RAM options of 6 or 8 GBs
- Liquid cooling for temperature control
Key specifications of the regular Redmi Note 8 phone:
- A 6.3 inch 1080p screen and a Snapdragon 665 processor along with the options of 4 or 6 GBs RAM
- A primary lens of 48-megapixel
- Powerful 4,000 mAh of battery capacity
The price difference?
Since there are some slight differences between Note 8 Pro and Note 8 regular smartphone, the prices of the devices go accordingly. Note 8 regular smartphone starts at an estimate of $140 while Note 8 Pro would cost starting around $195. The release in the Chinese markets is expected the next month.
Have something to add to this news? Let us know through your comments below.
Glisten Pakistan Editorial